Terms & Conditions: www.dirtysox.ch
General Terms and Conditions of the company DirtySox GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "to checkout
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by the consumer after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://www.dirtysox.ch/agb-de. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account --> My orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Twint or invoice.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he/she is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(4) PAYMENT ON INVOICE WITHIN 30 DAYS in cooperation with swissbilling:
swissbilling SA is the service provider that allows you to pay your order on account in a simple and secure way. The invoice will be sent to you separately from the swissbilling order. You can decide if you want to receive the invoice either by e-mail or by post. The maximum order value for your first order via swissbilling for new customers is CHF 350.00. The payment period is 30 days. For security reasons, the billing address and the delivery address must match. Before the transaction is approved, swissbilling reserves the right to carry out a credit assessment at CRIF AG in Zurich (Tel.: 0848 333 222, www.crif.ch).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Cancellation policy
You can cancel your contract declaration within 30 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - also by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations under § 312g para 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods is sufficient to comply with the revocation period.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
6370 Oberdorf NW
Rest of the world:
c/o Sendagents GmbH
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties are to be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) surrendered. If you are not able to return or surrender to us the received services and benefits (e.g. advantages of use) or only partially or in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the value. For the deterioration of the goods and for benefits obtained, you must only pay compensation if the benefits or deterioration is due to handling of the goods that goes beyond the examination of the properties and functionality. By "testing the properties and functionality" we mean the testing and trying out of the respective goods, as is possible and usual in a retail shop.
Items that can be shipped by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 Euros or, in case of a higher price of the goods, if you have not yet rendered the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation. Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you. Goods that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation or the goods, for us with their receipt.
§7 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs in case of revocation
Should you make use of your right of revocation, the following agreement shall apply in accordance with § 357 para. 2 BGB, according to which you shall bear the regular costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40.00 CHF or if, in the case of a higher price of the goods, you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation.
Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you.
§8 Contract language
German is the sole contractual language.
Status of the AGB April 2020.